Why choose Prosperty?
1. The properties you see here have been legally checked and are ready for sale.
2. Prosperty has already been working for you, collecting and presenting all the information about the property, as well as the documents necessary to complete the purchase.
3. With Prosperty, you can complete the purchase of the property using the legal, technical and notarial services of our experienced partners.
4. Overall costs are reduced, while the purchasing time is much faster.
How does it work?
1. Find the right property through a smart search or tell us exactly what you are looking for.
2. Register to unlock detailed information about the property and the area.
3. Receive the property inspection report, which highlights among other things, the strong points and the cost of renovation (if necessary).
4. Book a viewing of the property online, choosing a day and time that suits you.
5. Make your offer directly to the seller.
6. Negotiate and agree on the best price.
7. Select your preferred Prosperty services plan.
8. Check and sign the private agreement online.
9. Make an online payment to Prosperty to withdraw the property from the market.
10. Prosperty prepares the contract.
11. We guarantee that the contract is drawn up with the help of our trusted legal partners and notaries.*
What does a Prosperty property valuation report include?
The valuation report of each property on Prosperty, including a full assessment of its general condition and quality of construction, is available upon request, giving you security and peace of mind when choosing a property. The inspection aims to provide you with complete reliable information about the property you have chosen and the area where it is located, along with information about any repairs that may be required.
How can I make an appointment to see the properties I’m interested in?
You can book a viewing using Prosperty’s online calendar. A member of our team will be there to show you around and give you more information about the property.
How do I know if the seller is asking a reasonable price?
Don’t worry, you can ask Prosperty for an appraisal. This is already included in the Premium package.